Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Setting the Stage for Baby's First Pics

People say that I live every moment of my life, as if it is a big event.  I personally, see no issue with that.  I wish that I had always taken the time to realize how much the little things in life make up the big things.  Taking time to celebrate our children is one of the most important things that a parent can do.

Morgan will be four months old tommow, and although we have a million pics of her, we still haven't done a professional photo shoot. I didn't want her pictures to just be average, because she is anything but.  So after spending a lot of time on my Favorite site etsy.com, I found some cute props for her first photo shoot.

Check out of few of the ones that I loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment