Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

What's in your bag?

I always find the bigger the bag, the more you have the desire to put the kitchen sink in it.  I had to go to the courthouse yesterday to handle some business, and as I jumped out the car, I realized that.. hmm my bag was too heavy.  But, I didn't have any time to do anything about it, so I just kept on moving.

Last night, when I got home, I decided to unload and start over.  I was tickled by what I saw.

My HTC Hero
My Ipod Touch
Makeup Bag
2010 Daily Planner
6 pens
2 Flash Drives
Keys
Small Umbrella
Colgate Wisps
Colgate Wisp portable peppermint flavor mini-brush with freshening bead - 4 ea
Sunglasses
Wallet
Mini Lysol
Hand Wipes
Motrin
Checkbook
ITunes Gift Card
Nail Hardener
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Helps Strangthen Nails, Clear .45 fl oz (13.3 ml)
Breast Pads
and feminine stuff

** Now after all that ... what should I take out??

No comments:

Post a Comment