Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For the Love of Ice Cream....



For me, there are lots of memories of Summer that somehow include Ice Cream.  Whether it was coming in from playing outside and eating ice cream.  Going out for Ice Cream with my family on the weekends, or Ice Cream Cones on the back porch with my sister.

I loved ice cream.  As an adult, I guess I don't love it quite as much.[currently, fighting the battle of the bulge]  But, some days there is nothing better than that creamy, cold.. goodness.
Always looking for different ideas for Kiddie Birthday Parties, or even parties that will serve as Team Building Experiences, I ran across this one.   What do you all think, is it a winner?

1 comment:

  1. It's totally a winner! The colors are so fab and I love the shovel/spoon, so creative. And, with ice cream being only 2nd to cake as a birthday MUST HAVE, I would say this is a slam dunk!

    ReplyDelete