Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keeping in Touch ... in the 21st Century....


I am a stickler for Thank You Cards.  I am sure that I got that from my mom.  There is nothing like getting a thank you card, even better if its hand written.  And, even better if you don't have to really do it, but it appears that you did.  You know like passing off that Stouffers baked mac and cheese as yours, not that I ever did that, lol.

This is a novel concept, Check out this website:
Thanks for Everything


I love Tiny Prints, they are the sister company to Wedding Paper Divas, I ordered my wedding invitations from them.  It is only fitting that I ordered my baby christening invitations from them.  I just wanted to share their newest feature, a free Online RSVP Website with the purchase of your invitations.  Me loving all things techie.. this new feature was right up my alley.  And, I love that all of the information is just a click away...

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a huge fan of Tiny Prints and this new RSVP feature just makes them higher on my list of must use vendors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete