Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

This week in the blogging world...

I read soo many interesting blogs, too many to post.  But, I thought I would give you some links to some blogs that I found super interesting..

The first link is to one of my favorite blogs, Zen Habits - smile, breathe and go slowly.  This post talked about the importance of little habits.  It made for some really good reading, and included a lot of things that I want to institute in my own life.

The second link is to what I thought was a Novel Idea for a baby gift, and a gift for a little girl.

The third link showed Innovative and Inexpensive Ways to Hang Things.

The last link is to Nancy's Brown Bag.  I love her, I mean as far as I am concerned her every post is a winner.

In this post she shows us an Inspiration Board put together by her intern --Check it out.

Here is how she described it, along with a picture you will find in her post.


Style: Effortless Nautical
Colors: Off white, Red, Navy Blue, Earth, Aqua
Textures: Worn Linen, Wood, Sea glass, Roping, Coral, Sailboats, Stripes, Compasses, Beach Signs 

Love the red coral, the blues, and the rope in the glass.. Classic..

No comments:

Post a Comment