Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Signature Gifts...


I love to think that I have a lot of Signature Things that only I do.  In reality, I am sure there are a lot of people out there, that do extraordinary things.  Two years ago, I fell in love with This Shop on Etsy -  http://www.etsy.com/people/everydaygrace.

I have used her to order various items.  But, one of the things that I love the most are her luggage tags!! They are cute, inexpensive, and every person I have ever given them to raves about them.  So if you get a chance, check out her Etsy Shop!!  She does quality work, has a quick turn around, and ... is just great, ALL AROUND!!

This is not a paid advertisement.. hee hee.. but I guess it kind of sounds like infomercial material.

P.S. - My laptop bit the bullet and I am posting from everywhere until HP sends it back to me. So... please excuse my lack of links.. until then.





No comments:

Post a Comment