Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Manic Monday.. oh wait its Thursday

So I left the house this morning on time and in a good mood.  Got over to the other side of town, where I work in time to stop at Starbucks and grab my Skinny Caramel Latte 3 Splendas.  All is still great.  Put my debit card back in my wallet, arrange my purse, throw my gym shoes in my bag for walking later.  And, pull my id badge and electronic swipe card and put it on the top of my purse.

Get to the door no id and no swipe.  The badge holder is empty.  I look all around I see it no where, walk back to the car, see if no where.  So I walk all the way to the front of the building, go in by the receptionist, and put my things in my office.   Go through my purse, just in case, you know, I am insane and its fallen in there nope.  Go through the bag with my shoes in it.  Not in there.  So I head back out to the car, and the id and swipe had fallen in between the seats.  So I am digging down in there, trying to get it, scratch my hand all up, lose an earring, which I then have to fish for.

And, by the time I am done with all that my @#$! bagel is cold, and my coffee just warm, not piping hot like I like it.   And, my whole positive attitude to start to the day has went all to s!@#... well you know what I mean.  So ..... I am taking a deep breath, and trying to start over.  Hope your morning started off better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!! I'll be darn if this doesn't sound like me on ANY GIVEN DAY lol! I loved reading this, I feel so normal now. I told the hubbs this morning that we need to set up a video camera in our house in the morning...pure chaos!

    ReplyDelete