Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March... already

I can't believe that March is here already, in 28 days my baby girl will be one.   Honestly, no cliche the year flew by.  It seems like just yesterday, I was dreading month nine, maternity leave, going back to work, etc. etc...

Now, I am getting my little toes crushes under the wheels of her high chair, following behind her constantly to make sure she is not wreaking havoc, and yes preparing for her first bday party!!


 I fell in love with this invitation on Etsy, and with a few color changes it looks just the way I want.

Her party has a Pink Giraffe Theme.  I have had several people ask me where I got that idea.  I simply say I like pink and Morgans animal is a giraffe.

I am soo excited about all the details, and will share soon.

On another note.. I am trying to change the way I eat.  I wouldn't say a diet.  But, lowering my sugar and carbs, and eating more fruits and vegetables and adding more movement/exercise to my daily routine.  I am excited about it.. because I feel like I am making a lifestyle change, and its not just another fad diet.  And, its working I am already down 6 lbs and slowly working towards my goal.  Its getting easier and easier to make the better choices.

This morning I had some BoltHouse Carrot Juice and Cantaloupe. A Yummy way to start the morning!!



As you can probably tell my thoughts are all over the place, but I want to post more consistently, so there you have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment