Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You say goodbye.. I say helllo.. Welcoming 2011!!

2010 was a good year, as with any year it came with its fair share of rain fall, but that's to be expected. I started off the year robust LOL and preparing for the birth of baby #3. As Spring approached so did she, making her grand and highly anticipated arrival on March 29th.

Baby Morgan
 As you can imagine the two months of maternity leave flew by and it was time to return to the work force and leave my babies in someone else's hands. That transition was made easier by the fact that my dh works from home 3 days of the week , and could lend a hand when needed.

Then we had Jaime's Graduation from Pre-School, a proud day for us all.


Jaime's Graduation
Before you knew it, it was time for school. A starting High School and J starting Kindergarten and all the anxieties that involved for both mother and children. The school year progressed quickly as it always does, at least for the parents. And, the holidays were upon us. I cooked my first turkey this year, and it came out great, and then Christmas was here. We were blessed to be able to celebrate our first holiday in our own home.



First day of school
On a business note:

Pregnancy forced me to put Signature Stylus into watermark mode, running in the faded background. I simply had to take the time to focus on my family.

Essentially I put the business in research mode, I tried to read as much as I could, make contact with vendors that had similar visions and support them. All the while trying to pair down my personal concierge company to one that would serve a niche market. Not that I wouldn't still offer my services to everyone but I wanted a Target demographic.





During 2011,I plan to blog more, and take you all on this journey with me to strategically make SS a household name and get us back in the news!!

Lastly, since starting this blog, I have had the distinct priviledge of having some guest bloggers. If you missed when they ran initially, please go back and read about their visions and their successes below.

Guest Blogger Post:

Changing Spaces Design

The Party Muse

Mommy Stands Up



No comments:

Post a Comment