Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sharing... Speech Help..

As a mom of a six year old child with a significant Speech Delay.  I find myself constantly immersed in all things that I think would be beneficial to helping her with her articulation and development.

This weekend, I was extremely blessed, so I thought I would share the information that I came up with.

Tiga Talk - This an app, as well as a website where you can help your child with his or her Speech Development.  My daughter is always asking to listen to my iPod, so for me I think she will enjoy this app, because it makes learning a game, while making her feel like she has a reason to use the iPod.

Mommy Speech Therapy Blog - I love this website, and yesterday she had a guest blogger, who was discussing Language Development Using Mobile Technology.  The Guest Blogger, Sean Sweeney gave some amazing links, including the one I will share below.

This is a link to Several Speech Therapy Blogs and wesbsites, you can simply add to Google Reader. Speech Language Pathology Blog Bundle.

I really do feel like I am making progress, or at least learning different ways that I can help my baby be a success. So I hope that someone will find this information useful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment