Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

App Friday: The Wonderous World of Apps

Well, if you know me any at all.  You will know that I am a Gadget Girl.  Without my dh to reign me in, I suspect I would have every new device that comes out on the market.  Well, right now my new favorite toys are my HTC Evo (4g Phone), and my Android Tablet.  While strolling through the Market, I came across (2) apps that speak to my need to organize. 
 
So, I just thought I would share.  The first one is - SpringPad (available on both the I-Pad, and through the Android Network).  It is an organization tool that will help you to keep all your information for whatever project you are working on in one place.  It is amazing. You can use it for business, for running your household, really for whatever, tickles your fancy!!  The second app is Google Goggles, this app just makes searching for things soo much easier. **Google Goggles is downloadable image recognition application created by Google Inc. It is currently found in the Google Labs as a beta version. Currently, it is used for searches based on pictures taken by handheld devices. ...
 
Check them out, and let us know how you like them.  Stay tuned for more fun and useful apps!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment