Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Kindle Update


With the iPad being named the Kindle Killer, I am happy that Amazon chose to do a Update for the Kindle 2.

Some of the things I love about this update -

The ability to take your highlighted text, and post it to Facebook, for others to read.

The fact that you can make categories on your Kindle - yes, that's the chronic organizer in me.

They also added some new and bigger fonts.  It was super user friendly to download manually, for some reason the OTA(Over The Air) Update did not work for me.

Check it out!! -- And for the Record, eventually I think I will want the iPad, but I think I will wait til the work all the kinks out.  I am sure we all know how that goes with Technology.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200324680

No comments:

Post a Comment