Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Feeling Like a Modern Day Samuel!!

Often Times When I am Talking, I Ought to be Listening.  God's Words come to me in so many ways, that sometimes I have to chuckle and say, " I hear you Lord, I hear you."  Yesterday, was one of those days.  I came into work and logged in to my Google Reader and these were the two blog posts that he gave me to start my day.


Then in the break room this morning a coworker said that with all the upheaval at work he was reminded of this verse. - 

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

And, he said he had to ask are you sure Lord, do you need to tell someone in administration over here that?  And, it made me chuckle because with the major restructuring and layoffs going on here, we are all struggling with things that we have no control of.  My biggest struggle of course is remembering who has control!!

So... I am working on Casting all my Cares Upon Him, because I know he cares for me.  Happy Hump Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment