Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Small Changes...

It always amazes me when I put my mind to it, that change is literally just about putting one foot in front of the other and nothing more.  Since the beginning of the year, I have made it a point to make a lot of small changes, hoping to see a big change.  I have added fiber to my diet, started eating a lot more fruits and vegetables, doubled my water intake, and have started adding exercise/movement into my days.  I have seen the numbers start to plummet on my scale, inches being lost, and even my skin looking clearer all from tiny tiny baby steps.

And, these baby steps encourage me to push harder, invest more in myself, and be a better version of me.  Its a good feeling, your body rewards you for your effort, with more pep in your step.  Which rolls over into more energy to take care of projects, at work, at home, more energy to horse around with your kids etc etc.

Which brings me back to my point for today, Little Things Mean a Lot!!

Hope you all have a great week, as I plan to. . 

Happy Monday Y'all.

Here are some links that show just how Small Changes can Pay Off



No comments:

Post a Comment