Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Change Gone Come...

I woke up feeling a little melancholy today, as with most people in America there is a lot of uncertainty in the work place, and mine is no different.  But, a lot of the changes that the big wigs have been making are leaving everyone a little off kilter.  Up until recently, the changes have not affected me directly.  But, in the last couple of days those changes have struck close to home.  So it leaves me feeling angry, a little bitter and a lot frustrated.  I guess that is the only way you can feel when things happen that make no sense.

But, I press on.   On a more fun topic Valentine's Day will be here soon.  We(Anwar, Jai and I)  always have such a good time making home made cookies for Valentine's Day.  In cute little packaging, etc, etc.  But, since you can only bring in store bought cookies now, we are changing up our flavor a bit.  Via Pinterest, we found a printable valentine template, that we are going to use this year.  Check it out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment