Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where my Heads At..

This year I turn 35, and I realize that the older I get (grimacing, as I type this), the more I have begun to feel comfortable in my own skin. I like what I like whether or not anyone else likes it. Over the last couple of years, I have made it my mission to surround myself with the things and the people that I love. Of course, I have to come to work.. to collect a check, so clearly that is not always possible. (I dont neccesarily love everyone there). But, I have made some headway.

Here are some things that tickle my fancy:

My Google Reader Subscription List is something kind of fierce -

Here are a few blogs that I love to read - they are a perfect way to start my day, or my afternoon, or even make for appropriate bedtime reading:

I love cupcakes so.. I love the Cupcake Blog Cupcakes take the Cake- Something about it makes me feel ambitious. It makes me want to outside the box projects with my daughter, that I would normally shy away from and it kind of gives me a sugar high without the calories.

These two blogs, I also love because they radiate positivity, and energy. The first one The Style Statement, lead me to the second one Zen Habits.

And lastly, Peeking at Pearls which I was just turned on to from another blog I frequent. Shes a teenager with her own blog .. about things I actually find blog worthy. She has such.. I dont know.. something about her post are a breath of fresh air.. Especially with all the cheeky teenagers.. I know these days..

So there you have it... I am on a Strictly.. Feel Good.. Reading Diet.. hope you will share this journey with me. What blogs do you read.. that you think are... Absolutely to Die For??

No comments:

Post a Comment