Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Toilet Tissue Caper...

I know all Mom's dread when their little ones have colds, because they are miserable, which in turns makes us miserable.  I am no exception, but I also dread the amount of toilet tissue that is used during said colds.

A couple of days ago, I walked in the bathroom to find my six year old surrounded by tissue.  I mean she was literally sitting on a bed of tissue(wish I would have gotten a picture of that).  And, when I asked her what she was doing she said she was wiping her nose.  She was sitting next to a garbage can full of more tissue.


Aside from the $$$$ signs dinging in my head, because 2 ply toilet tissue aint cheap.  All I could do was laugh.. Woe is me...  And, so go the adventures of the TP Caper..

No comments:

Post a Comment