Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some Kitchen Changes

I have been trying to come up with a plan for decorating the top of my cabinets in the kitchen.

At first I thought I would spray paint some cardboard block letters, to spell out F-A-M-I-L-Y.


But, our kitchen cabinets are recessed at the top, so I worried that it would lose the affect I was going for.

Then, I thought maybe something like this would work.


But, even if I changed up the color of the frames and the letters, it still seemed better equipped for a nursery.

So, then I settled on these shadow boxes with the painted cardboard letters in it, I think it will draw everyones eyes to the top of the cabinets.  And, then I would put some lighting up there in the recessed kitchen cabinet.


What do you guys think??

No comments:

Post a Comment