Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goings On...

This week has been both busy at work and at home.  DH has an Upper Respiratory Infection, the girls are not sleeping through the night, and both have minor colds.  I am just burnt at both ends, but alas that really is the story of my life.  In addition to all that, Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  And, although I love celebrating Valentine's Day and exchanging gifts with the hubby.  What's on my mind is Jaime's Valentine's for her class.  I always find myself trying to out do what I did the year before.  I don't know if anyone really cares, but I guess I just want her to remember that Mom always goes the extra mile.  I may be abandoning the chocolate heart cookies and opting for Chocolate Cupcakes with some cute Valentines Design on it and I am still going with the Marshmallow pops, which excites me to no end.  For me the activity is just as fulfilling as the pictures.

This week on my GReader, I read so many blogs that kept me smiling.

One such post was for this way cool box spring cover that alleviates the need for dust ruffles, which I am soo over.  I loved it.  Another thing on my Future Project List.  You can read this here.



Then the Hostess with the Mostess posted an awesome Rock Star Party here

Heres is my favorite pic out of the bunch...



Then an awesome challenge that I may throw my hat in the ring to do, from Bobbi and Mikis blog.

And..  lastly something that made me smile was when my sweet girl said, Mommy do you like my foot nails?  We had Mommy and Daughter Mani and Pedi Time.  I love those moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment