Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things that drive me "batty"

I have been soo sick this week. I had a upper respiratory infection and a sinus infection. Six days later and I am just starting to get some relief.

That being said, I am using this topic, because its easy and it's proof of life.

Sooo...things that drive me batty

Oblivious bad drivers.

Children who haven't been taught manners.

Ebills

Mininaps

Smallprint

Missing Trousersocks

Missing Pacifiers

Missing Hairbows

Rescheduled Appointments

....just to name a few

And just to balance it out..

I go ga ga for...

New Journals

Freshly washed baby clothes

Personalized Stationery

Monogrammed Bookbags

Heartfelt Greeting Cards

My Daddy singing Happy Bday to me #yesijustturned35

Herbs out my garden

My little sister

My dh, my son, the girls and me...

Oh and my guilty pleasure Twisted Tacos Wild Alaskan Crab Cake Tacos and Mojitos with fresh mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment