Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

BRRRRR.....


Even though the weather is getting increasingly warmer here in Atlanta.  I spent the last couple of days, feeling like I lived in the Artic Coast.  Why you ask, well one today I am at work.  Its almost 70 degrees here, and the powers that be think that means it is ok, to drop the air down to like 60.  So.. my nose is red, my space heater is running, and I am still cold..

Then, I attended a Bridal Shower on Saturday at Bahama Breeze.  Don't let the name fool you, as it fooled me too.  But, the reserved area was out side on the patio, even though we were all gathered around a fire pit, and we had drink tickets.  We were FREEZING.  The wind was really a force to be reckoned with.  It was a beautiful event, but I should have brought a coat, and my space heater.

These two experiences, especially since I have about an hour left at work, and I am still experiencing the cold, has me thinking about some place tropical, like where the wedding is going to be Jamaica..

Hope these pictures warm you up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment