Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

And.. so ends.. Spring Break..

It is always with some sadness that holidays come to an end, especially those that we are blessed to share with our families.  With Morgan now one years old, Jaime 6 and Anthony at 14, finding activities that everyone loves is definitely a challenge, but I think we really pulled it off this time.  The baby just loves being outside with the air on her face.  As much as I am not an outdoorsy kind of girl I did enjoy the outside activities because it gave me a chance to exercise, while watching my family enjoy themselves.

All the fresh air and family time made me think about things that I think sometimes get lost in the daily grind.

1.  I am truly blessed and highly favored.  I have a loving husband, who is also a devoted father, and most of   all my best friend.

2.  I have wonderful kids, and although they drive me totally batty at times, they also have amazing attributes in their own rights.

3.  I am glad that we are able even in this economy to be able to do these things and enjoy these moments that are soo fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment