Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things that make you go..... Yummy!!!

Part of my New Year's Resolution this year was to surround myself only with the things that I love, as much as it is possible.  And, to that end, I have found some of the most divine things to eat this year, that not only taste good but are healthier options than the things I had been eating in the past.
 
1 - Four Egg Cheese Souffle - from Panera..
2 - Mango Shake - Starbucks
3 - Skinny Iced Caramel Macchioto - Starbucks
4 - Low Fat Strawberry Scone - Panera
5 - Low Fat Cinnamon Coffee Cake - Starbucks
6 - Shaken Passion Lemonade Tea - Starbucks
7 - Spinach Egg White & Feta Cheese Wrap - Starbucks
 
IN MY DEFENSE:  Some of these may not be super healthy, but they are a healthier option for me, lol.   Can you imagine what I was eating before??

No comments:

Post a Comment