Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Secret Love Affair...

with Google.
 
For as long as I can remember, I have been a fan of all things Google.  Lets face it Google introduces the highest level of functionality to email(s), to phones, to maps, etc. etc.  There just really isn't anything that I have been apart of that was kin to google that I didn't thoroughly enjoy.
 
Part of being an entrepreneur with  a small business is definitely trying to compete on the same level as the big companies.  But, its  hard to do without being willing and able to spend large amounts of cash.  But, now through innovative services such as Google Wave, or Google Voice, Google Reader and Documents, Calendars that sync to our blackberries and 4G Devices.  It is just soo much easier.  And, it's FREE, I almost forgot to write that part.
 
I could attempt to try to explain all the many facets that these various softwares have to offer, but I know I couldn't do it justice.
 
So, if you have NEVER listened to me before.  In your free time start reading the Google Blog, see what is available to you, right under your very NOSE..
 
Then get back to me, tell me how Google has helped the functionality of your business, or your home life...
 
I can't wait to hear from you guys..

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I use google calendar to organize his business meetings and my stuff. That way neither one of us can say, "I didn't know. You didn't tell me."

    In all honesty, the only google product that I have played with (and I use) is google reader. It's so cumbersome.

    ReplyDelete