Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Talk with a Friend

The other day I had a talk with a friend, or maybe it was more of a vent session.  I was telling her about all the things I had to do, and the time frame within which I had to do it.  And, that I was feeling a little burnt out and feeling like things were suffering, this blog being one of them.  My love for writing and reading is one of my greatest joys, but sometimes it becomes hard to find time for the things you love.  Especially when most of your time is spent on the people you love.

That being said.  She told that maybe I had to acknowledge the fact that I just couldn't handle all of the balls I had in the air at once.  Being a self proclaimed Super Woman, that was a little hard for me to hear, but she was right.

So I have been making an effort to prioritize and even knock some things completely off my list.  Lyfe (this blog)  made the cut, so look for me to be sharing more and more in the near future.

For now, I am off to check the sales papers so that I can get my list together to complete back to school shopping.  Proof and edit my 15 Year Old Son's Summer Reports, and .... the list goes on...


No comments:

Post a Comment