Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have it Your Way!!

Did you know that you don't have to go to Burger King to "have it your way!"  On my quest for better eating, and more nutritous choices, I talked myself out of Panera and into Subway.  It's soo easy to forget that Subway now serves breakfast.  Anyway, that being said, the first morning, I got a egg white sandwich with flat bread and veggies.  Which was a ok choice but the flat bread, well my blood sugar was not impressed.  So the next morning, I had only one half, better, but still not impressed.  This week, I choice Egg Whites with Cheese, Chicken, and Veggies.  Score!!  BS*(My Blood Sugar) likes it.  So my new breakfast staples is Subway.. where apparently I CAN HAVE IT MY WAY!!  And, as far as the purse strings go another score its just $3.75

Not the best pic, but using the egg as the wrap, can make it a bit sloppy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment