Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 4 of 31: The Home Front

A little over a week ago our Nanny fell and hurt her back, so my husband has had to pick up much of the slack, being that he works from home three days a week, and then on the days that he had to go into the office last week, my parents took over.
 
But, this week, my parents are gone to Sunny Jamaica, and I am filling in when hubby is in the office.  So this gave me an unexpected day with the girls yesterday.  I started my day at 6am as usual, attended a parent teacher conference at 7:50am.  Took Morgan on her first couponing trip at 9am, and well with her in tow that took 2 + hours.  Then I had to pick up Jaime by 12:30pm, half day.
 
We got home and I made lunch, we watched tv did homework, read, played with Morgan, and I got a chance to do some much needed things around the house.  And, although it made me once again appreciate and tip my hat to stay at home moms. 
 
I am back at work today, feeling less stressed and quite appreciative, of my job, of my kids, my life and my incredible husband.  Sometimes the seemingly little things serve to put things into perspective for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment