Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Candles for Mom.... (my mom)

My sister and I went in together and got our Mom a new microwave for Mother's Day.  But, that still left me scrambling for a gift the kids could give to Grandma.  Then I remembered that I had all the things needed to make some homemade candles, it was a hobby of mine a couple of years ago.  So I am going to let the girls work on one together and let Anthony work on one too.  I am going to do it in a Mason Jar and let them pick the color, fragrance, and decorate the outside however they want.  I know that she will love it!!  Or at least I hope she will.

** The decorated candle was one I made for a birthday gift for a girlfriend a couple of years ago.  Just a smaller example of what I plan to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment