Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What goes up.. must come down??

It is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone so very quickly.  As much as I love the preparation that goes into making Christmas a special holiday for my family.  I kind of hate that flip side, taking it all down and storing it again for another year.  I fear that if I didn't have a Martha Stewart alter ego, my decorations might stay up til the following year.  Somehow, I know that the homeowners association would not go for that, lol.

Here's a Glimpse Into our Holidays!!

The Girls in their Christmas Pajamas

The parental units.. and Morgy!!

Christmas Bliss!!

Elf Sightings..



A&J opening thier gifts

Our First Real Christmas Tree

Stairway to Heaven

Stockings hung by the Chimney with Care

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment